Sunday 26 March 2017

English 11 Assignmentt# 7

It’s my third day in Bali Island which is a baking hot sunny day. The dazzling sunshine through the thin curtain wake me up and make me feel hard to open my eyes. I open the curtain and the windows to enjoy the fresh air. Look out of the window, there are few people swimming and surfing in the swimming pool. Near the swimming pool, it’s a golden beach which has many people lying on the chairs to enjoy the sunbath and the children are playing with the sands and water. Peoples are laughing and enjoying. The sea is blue and so clear that you can see the bottom and the fishes inside from the beach. After I finishing the breakfast with my family. We plan to play some activities near the beach. When we walk there, we can see the azure sky with few white marshmallow clouds and the sun is very bright. In the shops nearby, there are many locals selling the different types of tropical,sub-tropical fruits and their traditional clothes to the tourists. They are very friendly to welcome the visitors from different countries. When we arrived the amusement area, I saw the parachutes just like giant balloons which connect to the yachts make people can enjoy the view of the sky. There are also some water scooters with huge engine noise help people to travel on the water easily. For me, my favorite thing is the super slide which is two stories high and at the end of it, we can jump into the sea to see the fishes and the undersea world. The Seaside in Bali Island is my favorite environment because I love the sea, local fresh fruits, enjoying the sea breeze and the mean thing is when I go there, it makes me feel relaxable and cheerful.


No comments:

Post a Comment