Saturday 29 April 2017

SS - Assignment#10

Dear Parents:

               Hi, Mum and Dad. I just finish a successful battle in Vimy Ridge, which is tough but stunning. The life in the trenches is very hard that it’s narrow and crowded. We can not have good rest and have no food to eat. The environment inside trenches are terrible especially in rainy day, it’s cold and our clothes are wet and dirty. There are also many insects and rats inside the trenches that cause the bad smells and diseases. We can’t even move, or the enemy soldiers will find out and shoot us. Many wounded soldiers who left to die in the no man land can’t move, because it’s too dangerous. The condition make us tired and don’t have enough energy to fight. I miss you so much and hope I can see you very soon. There are lots of our solders sacrificed, so I am so lucky to survived. Finally, we make it, we win the battle and help Britain to fight against with Germany and protect the colony successfully.  I don’t know when I can come back home, I hope you two can take care and wait me come back.

Yours sincerely


Thompson 

No comments:

Post a Comment